The demand for skilled Certified Flooring Inspectors with the ability to inspect flooring problems and write a comprehensive report is the reason IFCI has grown in size and respect.
To aid the Inspection Industry IFCI is offering a Comprehensive Grandfathering Program.
This program offers Certified Inspectors:
- nity to obtain Certifications without leaving home.
- Online, and mobile-enabled courses:
- Study, or take exams from home, the office, or on the go.
- Mobile-enabled means your manuals are always with you for quick and easy reference.
- Comprehensive, online training designed to upgrade and improve your inspection and report writing skills.
- The opportu
- IFCI Inspectors are proving themselves and staying busy.
- IFCI Instructors are always available to you.
- IFCI is set up to be a perpetual organization, meaning the organization will exist despite the death, change in membership or an exit from the business of any owner.
- IFCI instructors are also working inspectors who improve skills and share with their members.
- Huge Savings: IFCI does not require Members to return every year or two for an update of Certifications.
- Continuing Education Credits may be earned by attending any industry function or training you find worthy to maintain and update your skills and knowledge.
- Free membership dues through July 2018. $150.00 per year thereafter.
To earn the IFCI Certified status, applicants are required to:
1. Submit evidence of their existing Inspector Certification to IFCITraining@gmail.com.
2. Remit an application and payment of the registration fee (see below).
3. Study online manuals and pass online exams.
4. Pass written reports.
Included with both courses: Etiquette, Inspections, and Report Writing
Carpet & Carpet Tile Courses and Exam:
Upon passing the exam: 1 Carpet report required for board review and approval.
Hard Surface Manuals and Exam:
Includes: Sheet Vinyl, Luxury Vinyl, Laminate, Engineered Wood, Solid wood basics, Measuring Solid Wood Gaps.
Upon passing the exam: 2 Hard Surface reports required for board review and approval.
Watch for Upcoming Events at IFCII.org